Today let’s play a little game of “What’s more likely” looking at your crystal balls for the Astros’ 2017 season. The merry blogster will provide a baker’s dozen of questions and you will provide the answers.
What’s more likely…..
- The Astros make the playoff or they don’t make the playoffs?
- Dallas Keuchel or Lance McCullers Jr leads the team in wins?
- Evan Gattis or George Springer leads the team in home runs?
- Mike Fiers or Chris Devenski is in the starting rotation to begin the season?
- Astros home attendance is over or under 2.5 million? (It was 2.3 million last year)
- A.J. Reed, Preston Tucker or Tyler White gets the most MLB at-bats?
- Ken Giles, Luke Gregerson or someone else (Aroldis Chapman??) leads the team in saves?
- A.J. Hinch gets fired or gets his contract extended?
- Jason Castro, Max Stassi, Tyler Heineman or someone else is the backup catcher?
- The Astros win more or less than 6 of 19 games against the Texas Rangers?
- Carlos Correa or Jose Altuve has more RBIs? (They both had 96 this season)
- Alex Bregman or Yulieski Gurriel has more hits?
- The Astros sign a big name free agent or trade for a big name player in the off-season?
OK – your turn – enjoy!