This week’s announcement that Jim Crane will have the Astros (either as individuals or as a group) apologize for the electronic cheating scandal seemingly rubbed many Astros’ fans the wrong way.
Today’s post will be pretty simple. What do you as an Astro fan want from this organization?
- Do you want the players to get up and read a carefully crafted apology to the fans for the heartbreak they have caused?
- Do you want Jim Crane to get up and apologize for all this happening on his watch?
- Do you want Commissioner Manfred to get up and apologize for all this happening on his watch? (Don’t hold your breath on this)
- Do you want the team to give away “stuff”? Free hotdogs? Half price caps?
- Do you want Crane to make some big splash acquisition of a pitcher – luxury tax be damned?
- Do you just want the players to shut up and play and win?
- Do you want MLB to investigate every team as deeply as they investigated the Astros with immunity for all the players involved?
- Do you want more information on what the Astros actually did? Did they cheat in every single game? Did they cheat only at home (where they performed worse than on the road)? Did they cheat more in the playoffs? Did some players try it and then they said, no thanks?
- Or do you want it all to go underground and go quiet?
This is your turn! Let us know what you want as a fan of baseball or as a fan of the Astros.