It is not that any of us were that happy to begin with – but the Houston Astros’ fans are really in a growling mood as more than half of the improvement add-ons are on the DL (Matt Albers, Scott Feldman, Jesse Crain), the team is still playing brain dead at times and more and more of Jeff Luhnow’s decisions are being questioned.
So, here is a quick way to get your inner pain out in the open called “Finish this Sentence”. Give it your best shot – which is more than most of the Astros seem to be doing lately.
- “Jeff Luhnow’s number one priority should be …….”
- “If I could go back in time and knock the phone out of Jeff Luhnow’s hand once – it would be to stop him from …..”
- “If I was assigning blame for Astros’ problems right now I would assign the guilt as follows….”
- “Reid Ryan has shown me ……”
- “If Bo Porter was managing the 2014 Oakland A’s (currently 15-8) their record would be….”
- “My biggest concern about the Astros’ minor leaguers is ……”
- “I feel sorry for …..”
- “In the upcoming June draft I am concerned that the Astros will…”
- “By next season I expect the Astros to….”
I would say have fun with this, but…….