As the off-season continues to be the biggest non-event since Geraldo showed us Al Capone’s “vault”, we here at Chipalatta.com will attempt to stimulate audience participation with a little diddy called “Would You Rather”?
Would you rather……
- Include Kyle Tucker or Forrest Whitley in a high profile trade?
- Trade for catcher J.T. Realmuto or pitcher Corey Kluber?
- The Rangers reach the playoffs, but the Astros win the World Series or the Rangers come in last in the division, but the Astros lose in the playoffs?
- See the Astros have an easy time of it in winning their division or have to sweat a bit along the way?
- Have the Astros’ pitching staff lead the team or the hitters lead the team in 2019?
- The Astros make their biggest move in this off-season or wait until the in-season trade deadline(s)?
- Have the Astros sign one big deal free agent like Bryce Harper or a bring on two or three secondary FAs?
- Have a big comeback season by Josh Reddick or by Will Harris and Chris Devenski?
- Carlos Correa have a huge year while missing 30 games or have a good season while playing 155 games?
- The Astros signed Cole Gerrit or Justin Verlander to a 3-year extension?
- The Astros start to rely on their own minor league pitchers or continue to fill in from outside more than inside?
By the way, that top line about Al Capone’s vault is just to tweak the baseball gods so that they will show us who’s boss and get this off-season party started.
So….let the world know what you think!